- Responsible for the overall manufacturing operation of the factory, which includes the development and productivity improvement, process efficiency, product quality, production lead time, machinery maintenance and operation cost.
- Keep abreast of technology development and recommend to management board on possible machine / plant upgrade for improvement of health and safety, quality, environment impact and efficiency.
- To identify and analyze the weakness of existing operation method, to suggest and implement appropriate operation method to achieve efficiency of operation.
- Manage manpower & machinery resources to optimize productivity and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and standard operating procedures, providing resources and training.
- Monitor and track the efficiency level on production output for each production lines and sections.
- Review to ensure production process in accordance to production schedule and plan towards meeting the set targets and quality.
- Trouble shoots to solve production delays, down time and problems.
- To ensure consistently high quality final products and meet customer’s requirements.
- To ensure high production yield in good quality with minimum wastage.
- To ensure machines are regularly maintained and able to be operate efficiently with minimum breakdown.
- Other responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Food Manufacturing Industries (especially in savoury nut products or snack food)
- Knowledge of Food Manufacturing and Production Operation.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English and BM.
- Possess good management skill and leadership with vision and able to lead a factory workforce.
- Good understanding of process capacity and manpower planning to achieve targets and yearly budget planning.